Terms and Conditions for SmartCookSite
Last Updated: October 20, 2023
These Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) govern your use of the SmartCookSite website and associated services (“Service”). By accessing or using the Service, you agree to be bound by these Terms. Please read them carefully.
- Acceptance of Terms By accessing or using SmartCookSite, you agree to comply with these Terms and all applicable laws and regulations. If you do not agree with these Terms, you may not use the Service.
- User Eligibility You must be at least 18 years old to use our Service. By using the Service, you confirm that you are of legal age.
- Account Registration To access certain features of SmartCookSite, you may be required to register for an account. You agree to provide accurate, current, and complete information during the registration process and to update such information to keep it accurate and current.
- User Content You are solely responsible for any content you submit or upload to SmartCookSite, including but not limited to recipes, reviews, comments, and profile information. You grant SmartCookSite a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, modify, and distribute your content.
- Prohibited Content You may not submit or upload any content that is illegal, harmful, offensive, or infringes on the rights of others. SmartCookSite reserves the right to remove or restrict access to any content that violates these Terms.
- Copyright and Intellectual Property All content on SmartCookSite, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, images, and software, is the property of SmartCookSite or its content suppliers and is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws.
- Third-Party Links SmartCookSite may contain links to third-party websites. We are not responsible for the content, accuracy, or availability of such websites. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by SmartCookSite.
- Disclaimer of Warranties SmartCookSite is provided “as is” without warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied. We do not guarantee that the Service will be error-free, uninterrupted, or secure.
- Limitation of Liability SmartCookSite shall not be liable for any indirect, consequential, or incidental damages arising out of or in connection with your use of the Service.
- Termination SmartCookSite reserves the right to terminate or suspend your account and access to the Service at its discretion, without notice or liability.
- Changes to Terms SmartCookSite may update these Terms at any time. It is your responsibility to review them periodically. Continued use of the Service after any modifications will constitute your acceptance of the revised Terms.
- Contact Information If you have any questions or concerns about these Terms, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
By using SmartCookSite, you agree to these Terms and Conditions. Thank you for using SmartCookSite, your premier source for culinary inspiration and recipes. Enjoy your cooking journey!